<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Aarrrooooo!!

That is hello in Scottish Terrier.

My next door neighbor, Harley, is a Bijon Frise. Bijon Frise is French for "picky eater". I am happy that Harley is a picky eater. His human, Bill, brings over all the treats he buys for Harley that he won't eat. That adds up to a lot! He has brought over Icelandic fish skins and liver biscotti!

Thanks to Harley I live like a king.

Harley and I like to go together when we take our humans for a walk. It is easier to control them when we work together. If it weren't for leashes they would likely run all over the place!

Harley also has something called food aggression. That means when he comes over to visit and drinks from my water bowl I need to mind my own business. He got that because another human, a long time ago, was mean to Harley. Bill rescued Harley.

I bet Bill used a helicopter.

Another reason I like Bill is because he lets me untie his shoes. The Missus gets testy when I untie her shoes. I think she is just jealous because I can untie them faster than she can tie them back. While she ties one I run over to the other one and untie it. I could do this for hours! It is good for the Missus. It makes her bend over and breathe hard. (Personally, I am doing her a favor!)

I think they should hire me out to human kindergartens so I can teach little humans how to tie their shoes.

My humans sent me to Puppy Kindergarten. I will tell you more about that later. I have to go now.

There is a horse in my Magic Window!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter
Support This Site

2003, 2004 © Copyrighted Materials, All Rights Reserved.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com