<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

The most wonderful thing happened this week. Something called SNOW fell all over our yard.

I'm pretty sure the Missus didn't want to get me involved but a dog has to go sometime. I did the best Scottish jig I knew to get outside. She finally gave in.

It was the most glorious thing I had ever seen! Crisp, sparkly and cold, I could burrow to new places in a yard I thought I had thoroughly explored.








Sir finally became so tired of unwrapping me from trees that he took my lead off. I was free to go anywhere I wished! I tunneled from one end of the yard to the other. I made patterns, I spread out like an alligator, and I made yellow snow. I love snow!

Today water fell from the sky again and it took my snow away.

I hope it comes back. I think it will.

Remember, life is short – bite hard!

~Dugan


Comments: Post a Comment
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter
Support This Site

2003, 2004 © Copyrighted Materials, All Rights Reserved.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com