<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

A puppy experiences a lot of firsts. Recently I learned about snow. Pretty soon I will experience my first Christmas.

The Missus brought home some new toys and put them up in the dining room cabinet. She told Sir they are for Santa to give to me.

A song on the radio said Santa Claus is coming to town.

I have to be extra good if I want my new toys. This Santa character knows even more than the Missus.

According to the song I need to watch out, not pout or cry. I hope that doesn't include howling. He makes a list and checks it twice. He knows I was the one that chewed up Sir's slippers even though I framed the Lad! (I chewed up the slippers on the Lad's bed)

Santa is extra tricky!

He knows when I am sleeping. He knows when I'm awake. He knows if I've been bad or good....

So.....



Aaarrrrrooooooooo! Merry Christmas!


Comments: Post a Comment
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter
Support This Site

2003, 2004 © Copyrighted Materials, All Rights Reserved.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com