<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

Arrroooo! What a wonderful trip! The car ride was very long but I am a great traveler. As long as I have my pillow I am pretty content.

I met a BEAUTIFUL dog while on the trip. Her name is Millie and she is a German short hair. I don't have a picture of her because Sir left the camera out in the car while we were at her house. I tried once to go out to the car and get it by slipping out through the garage door but Missus caught me at the end of the driveway.

Millie and I ran around and around and around and around and around the house! She chased me and then I chased her. I don't know when I've had so much fun! Then Missus gave a man my baggie of Snausages and Mille and I did tricks for everyone in the kitchen. We were a hit. I think we should take our show on the road.

On the down side...I ate too many Snausages so about 5:00 am I started throwing up. I threw up snausages from one end of the hotel room to the other. Missus tried to lock me in the bathroom but I was scared so I barked a lot.

Note to self: No matter how hard humans try to tempt me I am keeping a five Snausage limit!


Comments: Post a Comment
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter
Support This Site

2003, 2004 © Copyrighted Materials, All Rights Reserved.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com